> Video Conferencing
AnyMeeting™ is a powerful online meeting solution built for businesses of all sizes. Our easy to use meeting experience is available on desktop and mobile devices so that you can have reliable, stress free meetings anywhere, anytime. With the highest HD audio and video quality, interactive collaboration tools and artificial intelligence capabilities, AnyMeeting transforms communications with a smarter, faster, engaging and actionable meetings experience.
Benefits of Video Conferencing
Easy to Use
No on-boarding or training required. Start and join meetings in seconds.
All the features you need at a fraction of the competition’s price. We make it affordable for your entire team to host great online meetings.
Screen sharing, integrated audio options and HD video cameras, meeting transcription and more.
Host and join meetings wherever you go with the AnyMeeting desktop and mobile apps.
AnyMeeting is HIPAA compliant and offers end-to-end encryption for all meetings using WebRTC standards with SSL and DTLS for signaling and SRTP for data-channels and all media.
- Webcam - 720p HD video conferencing with up to 12 webcams supported
- Audio - Conference call numbers and PINs are provided, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- Screen Sharing - Share your entire screen for more interactive meetings.
- Screen Annotation - Meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time during a meeting.
- Integrations - Use AnyMeeting from your everyday applications like Outlook, G-Suite, Slack, MS Teams and more.
- Record Meetings - Record some meetings or all—with unlimited recording storage and sharing capabilities, no one has to miss a meeting ever again.
- Custom Branding - Brand meetings with company logo and personalized background.
- Meeting Transcripts & Insights - Meeting hosts can transcribe recorded meetings and automatically receive transcripts with action items in their inbox.
- Notes - Capture meeting notes (like action items and next steps) in real-time—all notes are automatically sent to participants after the meeting.
- Remote Control - Collaborate directly on the items you're sharing by giving your participants direct control of your keyboard and mouse.
AnyMeeting® Webinar makes telling your stories easier. Presenters can use video, audio and screen sharing to market products and services to audiences anywhere. We help build personal connections, engagement, and trust by simply allowing attendees to see the presenter in real-time and engage through Q&A, Emoji’s, and live Polls and more. Reach a broader audience and grow your business with an easy-to-use service that connects and engages anyone, on any device, from anywhere.
A Complete Webinar Solution
Invite and Promote
Promote your webinars with custom invitations, registration pages, and email reminders—all included in one complete webinar solution.
Tell Your Story
Host webinars using slides or screen-sharing with up to 12 HD video presenters and up to 1,000 attendees.
Launch quick-polls, share results in real-time and gauge audience reactions to your content with emojis.
Analyze and Convert
Generate detailed reports, follow up with emails, survey and quizzes to push attendees down the purchasing funnel.
- HD Video Broadcasting - Bring in your panel of experts and engage your audience with support for up to 12 presenters on video at any given time.
- Host Controls - As the webinar host, you have full control over it – start and stop the webinar, promote or remove attendees and more!
- One-Click Screen Sharing - Simply start screen sharing and display the document you’d like to share – it’s that easy. Share anything that can be displayed on your computer!
- Real-Time Polls - Engage your audience and find out what they’re thinking with live polls. You’re always in control, with visibility settings that allow you to change how responses are displayed.
- Live Audience Q&A - Make your webinars truly interactive by fielding questions from the audience with our Q&A feature. Easily manage questions with sorting and editing tools before addressing them live.
- Computer Audio and Phone Dial-In - Your account includes a conference call number and PIN codes, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- Present to a Large Audience - Up to 1,000 attendees is no problem with AnyMeeting. And you can record your webinar to reach an even wider audience afterwards.
- Cloud Recording - One-click cloud recording allows you to ensure you capture everything that happens in your webinar, including the video feeds of your presenters, screen shares, slides and videos played.
- Live Attendee Chat - Allow your attendees to drive the conversation with rich chat features like emojis and avatars. You can also remove the chat as needed to draw focus to the presentation.
- Custom Branding - Add your own logo and background to your webinars to raise awareness to your brand.
- Analytics and Statistics - Use our built-in reporting to see who attended your webinar and for how long. Evaluate your surveys and quizzes. Review your engagement data.
Ready to try AnyMeeting? Contact us today to begin hosting effective & secure conference calls and online meetings.