Exciting Careers at D.E. Web Works
D.E. Web Works is expanding and is looking for talented people to join our team. We provide a friendly work environment, Retirement Plan and more. Work for an Internet Technology Company with opportunities for future growth!
The computer technician assists our client with problems related to their PC or network. Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and peripherals
- Removing viruses from computers
- Assisting others in using Windows Operating Systems and common software packages (e.g. Microsoft Word)
- Set up new computers, printers, small office/home office routers and wireless equipment
- Helping customers over the phone and through screen sharing software
- Helping customers on-site
- Other duties as they arise
- Experience in Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Confidence in seamlessly working on multiple projects in a given day
- Computer Networking
- Microsoft Server 2008
Applicants must also be able to travel to and from customer offices utilizing their own transportation.
Our .net programmers work primarily with ASP.net (vb.net) web-based applications, with MS SQL Server.
- Experience and knowledge of ASP.net (2.0 - latest)
- Experience and knowledge of the design of databases, stored procedures and functions using Microsoft SQL Server (2000 - current)
- Experience in Visual Basic is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent experience in application development
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
Base Wage negotiable, depending upon experience. Benefits available after 90 days.
We provide a drug-free workplace, background check required, EOE employer.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Top candidates will be contacted directly for an interview with skills assessment.