Why should you choose Sitefinity as your Content Management System?
A Content Management System, or CMS, is a valuable tool that helps companies to quickly and easily keep content current, relevant and accurate. With it, there’s no need for technical programming expertise, as users have an easy-to-understand and easy-to-use interface that allows them to make changes themselves in less time than ever before.
Top Sitefinity CMS features include:
Sitefinity’s user interface is task-focused, providing content authors with appropriate tools for their job. It can be freely arranged and adapted to fit each user or role. With this system, users can create, edit, preview and publish personalized content on their sites, as well as build their own pages and forms simply by dragging and dropping content.
Users can also make updates quickly by switching in and out of edit mode as they browse their site. Other features include approval workflow, which routes saved content to appropriate team members for approval, granular permission, which defines user roles and permissions in accessing data, and version history, which allows you to compare edits from your first version to your last.
- Powerful search engine optimization tools
- Easy-to-use drag and drop content
- Easy-to-use drag and drop forms builder
- Personalized management of blogs, news and events
- Ability to compare all content versions while editing
- Photo and video galleries
- Customized polls, surveys and community forums
- Powerful internal website search
- Unlimited number of pages
- Built-in Google analytics
- Multiple column layout
- Multiple page templates, tailored to your content needs
- Multi-language support
- Ability to store and reuse collections of data to save time
- No html coding knowledge needed
- Social media integration
- Custom workflow approvals
- Ability to grant exclusive access to certain pages
D.E. Web Works has been implementing Sitefinity CMS (Content Management System) websites since 2011. We have certified Sitefinity developers on staff to make sure that your project is successful.
To learn more about how D.E. Web Works can build a powerful CMS website for your business, contact us today.