Ready to Pull Your Weight??
D.E. Web Works is always looking for talented people to join our team. We provide a friendly work environment, retirement plan and more.
Oh yeah, and we LOVE to win!
Computer / Network Technician - Victoria Texas
The computer technician assists our client with problems related to their PC or network. Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and peripherals
- Removing viruses from computers
- Assisting others in using Windows Operating Systems and common software packages (e.g. Microsoft Word)
- Set up new computers, printers, small office/home office routers and wireless equipment
- Helping customers over the phone and through screen sharing software
- Helping customers on-site
- Other duties as they arise
- Experience in Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- Confidence in seamlessly working on multiple projects in a given day
- Computer Networking
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016
Applicants must also be able to travel to and from customer offices utilizing their own transportation.
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
Base Wage negotiable, depending upon experience. Benefits available after 90 days.
We provide a drug-free workplace, background check required, EOE employer.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To prove that you're a meticulous reader, you have to include the following sentence when you send your resume: 'It is with my utmost respect I hereto surrender my curriculum vitae for your consideration.'
Top candidates will be contacted directly for an interview with skills assessment.