Ready to Pull Your Weight??
D.E. Web Works is always looking for talented people to join our team. We provide a friendly work environment, retirement plan and more.
Oh yeah, and we LOVE to win!
The computer technician assists our client with problems related to their PC or network. Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and peripherals
- Removing viruses from computers
- Assisting others in using Windows Operating Systems and common software packages (e.g. Microsoft Word)
- Set up new computers, printers, small office/home office routers and wireless equipment
- Helping customers over the phone and through screen sharing software
- Helping customers on-site
- Other duties as they arise
- Experience in Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- Confidence in seamlessly working on multiple projects in a given day
- Computer Networking
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016
Applicants must also be able to travel to and from customer offices utilizing their own transportation.
We are currently looking to add an MSP Service Manager to run our Managed Technical Services division.
Service Manager Daily Roles and Responsibilities:
Focus on making every work hour a profitable hour for the company.
- Follow all company standards and procedures as currently documented.
- Track all work billable or not for the entire technical team.
- Provide an excellent example of customer service on all levels for the company.
- Mentor Technicians on any aspect of their position.
- Coordinate and schedule resources for service requests.
- Manage activities of all technicians.
- Manage the workflow of all service requests.
- Work Service Requests as assigned according to the company workflow procedures.
- Provide clients with one-to-one or one-to-many customer service as needed.
- Review tech time cards to ensure they are being kept up to date in real time.
- Review and manage the Service Request (SR) backlog as needed to ensure all SRs are correctly prioritized, scheduled and moved through the system as desired.
- Check with each technician at the end of the day and note all issues requiring priority attention.
Service Manager Weekly Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review, revise, and annotate the proposed invoicing for the past week.
- Review all requests for Personal Time from technicians and ensure they are on the schedule.
- Preview the upcoming weeks and schedule technicians to tasks as early as possible.
- Coordinate any planned out-of-town services with the technician and the client.
- Plan for the Monday Morning Meeting and draft an agenda.
- Review time cards and submit for approval by the close of business on the last day of the work week.
- Monitor and support the progress of technicians written quarterly goals.
- Prepare the tech schedule for the next week. Verify that technicians are aware of any changes from their normal schedule.
Service Manager Monthly Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and revise previous month's Monthly Maintenance Checklist as needed.
- Implement any system-wide changes to the Monthly Maintenance Checklist.
- Monitor Monthly Maintenance progress and manage the process.
- Review Monthly Tracking Sheet and proposed items to monitor progress and manage the process.
- Create and review the Monthly Checklist for the next month.
- Schedule any short notice training for technicians as required.
Service Manager Quarterly Roles and Responsibilities:
- Schedule Quarterly Reviews for each Technician in the second week of the quarter.
- Prepare each Technician's Quarterly Review including their new Quarterly Goals.
- Plan and, if possible, schedule any training for the technicians.
Service Manager Yearly Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review the year and summarize successes, and fails. Pay special attention to the goals agreed upon for the year.
- Establish goals for the year ahead.
- Participate in the annual company roadmap meeting.
- Prepare your department budget for the next year.
- College degree in any technical discipline area.
- Experience with an MSP (preferred).
- Technical operations management (preferred).
- Must live in, or be willing to move to, the Victoria Texas area.
- Required travel - 10%
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
Base Wage negotiable, depending upon experience. Benefits available after 90 days.
We provide a drug-free workplace, background check required, EOE employer.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
To prove that you're a meticulous reader, you have to include the following sentence when you send your resume: 'It is with my utmost respect I hereto surrender my curriculum vitae for your consideration.'
Top candidates will be contacted directly for an interview with skills assessment.